Not a week goes by without something new to chuckle about. When you take Willem and stand in front of the mirror, discovering the little boy opposite always makes him giggle and smile. No matter how often this is repeated, even in a short space of time, it does not stop to amuse him, no sign of boredom. It is particularly endearing as he regularly turns his face away from the mirror and hides it deep in your shoulder, as if he was a little bit shy and self-conscious. I'd give a lot to know what is going on in his mind...
Swimming carnival
11 years ago

Awwww, that's so cute! Have you tried popping up and down in front of the mirror with him, like peek-a-boo?
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Heather
No, we haven't! That's a great idea!! He's asleep right now (thank you, God!) but I'll try that later. And hope my knees don't give up on me. They've been hurting of late, presumably from all that extra weight I keep lugging around (that is the baby of course, not muffin tops!)
ReplyDelete