Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Caravan Diary, Day 39 (is it?? I've lost count!)

Today I picked my first ever lock. Am feeling quite smug now, as it was rather easier than I had assumed. Just needed a set of feeler gauges and a "how to" video on YouTube. Now which lock to pick next?

In other news I watched my dad paint our garage wall while I was trying to console an eight-month-old who was desperately tired but refused to sleep. The roof is nearly done now, more skirting boards have been fitted and the last of the hideous doors are resting against a tree on our front lawn waiting for a new home (ELSEWHERE!). The last lot of doors took all of two hours to disappear. Let's see how long these will take to go.

Now, how long is this current spot of rainy weather meant to last? 'Cause it cramps my style. Big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment